Pages


Sunday, July 10, 2011

"If cooking is an art, baking is a science..."

This quote is so true!  Not everyone is born to be a baker.  I know numbers of amazing cooks, who could not bake.  Baking is harder than cooking, in my opinion.  Measurement is the KEY!

I am going to share one of my all time favorite recipes with you.  This recipe is also a very good cupcake recipe for summer party.  I hope you enjoy getting your hands dirty.

Don't want to do the dirty work, but want to enjoy the result.  Send me an email or leave me a comment to order some.  It's just a click away and you could enjoy these cupcakes.

Pineapple coconut cupcakes:

Make about 12 regular size cupcakes

1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter
1 3/4 cups sugar
3 eggs
A little more than 1/2 cup juice from canned pineapple juice
1 small can crushed pineapple, drained
1/2 cup shredded coconut


  1. Preheat oven to 350F
  2. Mix flour, baking powder, and salt together and set aside
  3. Cream butter and sugar, add eggs
  4. Alternately add dry ingredients and pineapple juice
  5. After batter is well blended, fold in pineapple and shredded coconut
  6. Spoon batter into cupcakes pan
  7. Bake cupcakes for about 20-25 minutes
  8. Cool down
  9. DONE AND ENJOY!





0 comments:

Post a Comment