I am going to share one of my all time favorite recipes with you. This recipe is also a very good cupcake recipe for summer party. I hope you enjoy getting your hands dirty.
Don't want to do the dirty work, but want to enjoy the result. Send me an email or leave me a comment to order some. It's just a click away and you could enjoy these cupcakes.
Pineapple coconut cupcakes:
Make about 12 regular size cupcakes
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter
1 3/4 cups sugar
A little more than 1/2 cup juice from canned pineapple juice
1 small can crushed pineapple, drained
1/2 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix flour, baking powder, and salt together and set aside
- Cream butter and sugar, add eggs
- Alternately add dry ingredients and pineapple juice
- After batter is well blended, fold in pineapple and shredded coconut
- Spoon batter into cupcakes pan
- Bake cupcakes for about 20-25 minutes
- Cool down
- DONE AND ENJOY!