Pages


Saturday, August 13, 2011

Impression is Everything

I am having an order request for a bridal shower this weekend.  So my client suggested me to get a business card holder, so she could put my business cards at the party.  I surely think that is a great idea to promote my business.  So I was searching at the store and online, and tried to find "the perfect holder".  Unfortunately, I could not find one I like. 

The next day, I told my client to display my business cards on the table at the party for now because I could not find anything I like.  After talking to my client, I went home and told myself

"you never get a second chance to make a first impression."

I ran straight to Michael's (my favorite store, except for the mall), and grap few materials.  After couple hours of crafting, I made my very own business card holder.

My holder ties to the theme of my business card and it is so unique!

YAY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment