Imagine from Cakespy.com
The cookies came out so moist and yummy. Here is their secret:
Imagine from PRZman.com
- 0.75 lbs butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 3.5 cups flour
- 0.5 teaspoon salt
- flaked coconut, for edges
- jam (of your choosing), about 1 teaspoon per cookie
Preheat oven to 350
1. Cream butter + sugar in mixer w/ paddle attachment, add vanilla + salt
2. Sift in the flour, mix until dough comes together
*Optional: Adding lemon zest in the batter
3. Wrap in plastic, chill for 1 hr
4. Roll it into 1 ounce balls, dip balls in egg wash + roll in flaked coconut
5. Put ball on a baking sheet + indent the top, fill with jam.
6. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until coconut is toasted and jam thickens.
|Very easy to make and very tasty! |
Thanks Oddfellows to share their recipe.