Pages


Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sweet thing is coming soon...

I made this mini 3-D cow (made with fondant, so she is 100%  edible) 
just for fun last week. 
 She is so cute and I even make her as my phone wallpaper.
It seems like I have not posted any of cupcake order pictures these couple weeks.  No worries, I promise I will.  Also, I am sure you will like them too.  I am currently working on couple birthday projects; these projects are so different, but unique.  I am ablmost done with my first project.  And I have a long way to go on my second one (but I enjoy doing it though). 

I will soon share the making-of with you along with the final products.  Please bear with me because...

SWEET THING IS COMING SOON...


*P.S. if you have any question of ordering cupcakes.  Please send me an email at  c4cupcakecupcakery@gmail.com. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment