Pages


Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Cupcake Ukulele

I love Etsy - is a high-class Craiglist for people, who enjoy making/selling and buying crafts or unique and original art works.  I bought couple things from the website; and I had great experience with the sellers.  The items listed on the website are not cheap, but surely you could take home a one of a kind item.

I came across this Celentano Woodworks shop on Etsy, and guess what I found?!  I found a very unique and cute cupcake ukulele ($450usd).  They have other very cute and special designs listed on the website, and according to their website, if you saw anything you like from the site, you could send them an email and ask for a quote.  All their designs can be made into a ukulele, guitar, bass, mandolin, and more.  How awesome it is!



0 comments:

Post a Comment