Pages


Monday, April 9, 2012

A Sweet Anniversary


A friend of mine and one of my loyal customers just celebrated she and her husband's 2-year wedding anniversary last week. I am so happy for them and I wanted to make something sweet for them to show that how much I care about her in person and her business to me.  She is such a freindly person and on top of it; she is very creative and organized too.  Becase of these gifts, she decided to open her own wedding planning business, On the Dot Event Planning. I am sure she could help the bride (and the groom) to take away a lot of stressful moments for preparing their perfect wedding.


I know she likes pink (that's the theme color at her wedding) and girly stuffs, so I designed and created a white cake pops and oreo cake pops dipped in pink candy melt (they are a heart shape cake pops) and dark chocolate as their anniversary gift.  Want to see how they celebrated their anniversary, please check out her blog, here.





Note:  If you are interested in ordering cake pops, please contact me for inforamtion=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment