Pages


Friday, May 25, 2012

You are the icing on my cupcake!



May 26, 2009, a warm and sunny beautiful day after a Memorial Day weekend, Mr. G and I both took a day off after the long weekend. This day, we went to a very special place in Santa Ana - a place that is going to change our lives forever.

It was an exciting day to both of us; I got to admit that I even got butterflies in my stomach.  We got there around 11 in the morning; we got called not for so long and walked in to the office for signing some paper works. We then entered in to a peaceful and quiet room after signing the paper works.  A guy came in to the room and started talking.  I paid close attention to every single word he said; I closed my eyes and realized tears were forming in my eyes - There is no fancy flower arrangements, no beautiful and expensive grown, no six bride mates marching down the aisle with me, no 100+ guests cheering for us...the only one person I saw was the one holding my hands, who was also standing in front of me.  The peaceful and quiet environment made me hear and understand all the words clearly and dearly.

Guitar + Cupcake = Our Love Story (card made by me)
I was slowly but carefully following every words "the guy" said:  I, take you Mr. G, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part. I looked into Chris’s eyes and noticed that tear drops were rolling down from his eyes too. Sooner than we realized, we were announced as Husband and Wife.


Dear Mr. G,

It's hard to believe three years have passed by ridiculously fast.  During these amazing three years, we got to know each other a little better each day; and we get used to each other's all the good and bad habbits.  We might be different in many ways, but we are like two pieces in a jigsaw puzzle because we fit together perfectly.  I just want to let you know how much I love you and will continue loving you till the day we leave the world. 

You are the icing on my cupcake!  Without you, I will be one "naked" cupcake=) 



0 comments:

Post a Comment