Pages


Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Realistic Baby Cake (Part I) - lovely or creepy!?


I have a lot of friends and family are expecting their new member,  and yes, a new baby these couple years.  I am so excitied for them and of course, I am so honored and happy to design some cupcakes for their baby shower party as well.  I came across this realistic baby cupcake on the internet.  Don't get me wrong; I do think the baker is very skillful to make the "baby" looks so real, but I personally found that it's so creepy to eat something so real.  What do you think?



I found a clip of a person cutting a realistic baby cake.  The "baby" is about a new born size, and he was cutting his "head" and "body" to share with everyone.  Sorry, that's just so wrong to me! =(  I LOVE baby, I LOVE cake, but I DON'T LOVE BABY CAKE!  Especially the one looks real!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment