Pages


Monday, September 12, 2011

Eat Your Veggies

Eat your veggies!

Fresh asparagus...they are not real, they are cake indeed!

Your mom might ask you to "eat your veggies!" when you were young.  Now some of you might be telling your kids the same thing.  Luckily, I was a good kid.  And eating vegetable have never been painful to me.

The making of the asparagus cake

Eat your veggies, I mean eat your cake.
I saw this amazing asparagus picture on Sweetapolia.  I was thinking why the heck a sweet website is talking about asparagus?!  My doubt got answered after reading the post.  They were not real asparagus, they were made by fondant.  This actually is a chocolate cake covered with "asparagus", very creative idea.  Rosie was nice enough to ever share her recipe with us.  And you could check out her blog to find out where she got the idea from.

Next time if you are throwing your kid a party, how about surprising your kid with a "veggie" cake?

(*Photos from Sweetapolia.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment