Pages


Saturday, September 10, 2011

Happy Birthday to Grandpa

My friend J called me this morning and confirmed with me about a dozen birthday cupcakes for her grandpa.  She told me she wanted me to keep everything simple and also think of something elderly Korean (or Asian) will like.  So I quickly asked her if her grandpa knows Korean.  May be we could say "Happy birthday to grandpa" in Korean and keep everything simple.  I am a foreigner too, and I understand how the feeling of seeing something you are familiar with (such as language, or stuffs I saw in my home town).

I was thinking green and yellow gave me a very happy, refreshing, healthy and energentic feelings.  And I wish J's grandpa will be happy, healthy and energentic just like the bright yellow and green leaf decoration.





0 comments:

Post a Comment