Pages


Tuesday, September 20, 2011

LA County Fair Summer 2011, Pomona, CA

Few weekends ago, we went to the LA County Fair with our family.  We had some yummy but unhealthy fair food; we also checked out a lot of cool stuffs and different exhibitions at the fair.  One of my favorite things to see is the cake contest and table setting contest exhibits.  We had a very great time at the fair.  Can't wait to go back next year.

Here are my favorite cakes from the contest, enjoy=)

Can you believe this cake was not made by a professional?

Everything is so detail

Does this look like your kitchen?  LOL

Everything is so sweet!

Does this cake make you want to fly to Venice (I mean the one in Italy)?

A very realistic fish cake

I am sure my cousin will love this cake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment