Pages


Friday, September 30, 2011

Lady Gaga Inspired Cucpakes on "All Things Cupcake"

I am so glad to see my creation on "All Things Cupcake" website (this is another very popular cupcake site for the cupcake lovers).  Find out what they thought about my cupcakes and which one is their favorite by clicking here. 

When I was sharing this great news with my mother-in-law by text msg.  She had a fabulous idea; she mentioned that I should send Lady Gaga a picture of the cupcakes.  And I did!  I sent her a picture of my Lady Gaga's cupcakes through Twitter last night.  I am not sure if she is going to respond, at least I tried (no regret).

Mr. G, I and my famous world travel cupcake are heading to the beautiful Washington State for my friend's wedding this evening.  I will see you guys next week, have a wonderful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment