Pages


Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Exciting News: C for Cupcake Cupcakery Etsy Shop is now open!


Everyone, I am beyond happy to announce that our C for Cupcake Cupcakery Etsy Shop is offically open.  You might have a question in your mind what the difference between C for Cupcake Cupcakery and the C for Cupcake Cupcakery Etsy Shop.  Here is the answer: 



C for Cupcake Cupcakery allows me to make cupcakes for everyone within LA County, Orange Coounty, and part of Inland Empire area.  It's good and I am so happy to serve people, who love our products.  However, it's limited me to serve people, who also love my products outside of these areas. In order to serve people outside of these areas, I created C for Cupcake Cupcakery Etsy Shop; it allows me to serve everyone within the States.  Unfortunately, my Etsy Shop won't sell any CUPCAKES!  But we do sell  our 100% hand crafted fondant cupcake toppers, cupcake picks and cupcake holders to dress up your home made cupcakes and appentizers.  In addition, we will also sell wrapping supplies for your party (such as gift tags, baked twines, favor boxes, cupcake party package, etc) for your home made baked goodies and party favors. 

For my Etsy Shop's policy, payment and shipping inofmoration, click here.  I am going to add more items soon, stay tuned!  Please check out our Etsy Shop and spread the words out for us to your family and friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment