Pages


Friday, October 28, 2011

Hello, Hello Kitty Cupcakes!

Few days ago, I made a half dozen order for my friend.  He specifically reqquested certain Japanese characters, which his girlfriend likes - a nerdy Hello Kitty, an army Hello Kitty, Rikkauma bear, Korilakkuma bear, and Astro boy and his girlfriend.  These characters are all from Japan, and they are very popular in most Asian countries.  Since I grown up with these characters (I used to obsessed with Astro boy when I was in high school.), I was beyond excited to make these cute little toppers for my friend and his girlfriend.


They came out so cute!  I didn't want to give my "babies" away.  LOL!  I am so glad that my friend and his girlfriend liked them so much.  


Just to remind you guys, our Etsy Shop is open for public.  And currently, you could buy the Hello Kitty toppers (cupcakes are not included) from our Etsy Shop.  We accept Paypal payment and ship within the States (sorry, no international shipping yet!).  Click here to check out our Etsy Shop.  I promise I am going to post more items on our Etsy Shop.  Holiday seasons are coming, I am sure you need some little decorative tags, cupcake holders, or cupcake picks and toppers to dress up your naked cupcakes soon, so stay tuned for more items.






PS.  Fore more pictures, please go to our gallery.

1 comments:

Dylan W said...

This was great to read thank you.

Post a Comment