Pages


Thursday, November 3, 2011

Caramel Apple Cupcakes


Finally, I had time to upload some pictures I took over the weekend last night.  Last weekend, Mr. G's parents were having an early birthday party for his dad.  They didn't ask for any gift from us, I decided making some cupcakes as a birthday present for my father-in-law.  These cupcakes were inspired by my Fall/Winter favorite drink - hot apple cider with whipped cream and caramel on top. 

My mother-in-law knew that I was busy, so she just asked me to create one special cupcake topper for her husband.  She asked me to make Ginger, their dog and also my father-in-law's best friend as a topper for him.  So I made a 2-D/3-D Ginger holding a piece of birthday cake.  Ginger came out so cute and the family was so happy to see her on the cupcake.




The cupcakes were a big hit!  Mr. G even asked me just to make a dozen for him.  He said this is the best cupcakes I ever made; it reminded him of caramel apple but on a cupcake.  I am sure I am going to make these cupcakes real soon.





PS.  My sister's baby decided to come out earlier.  Baby MacRay was born this morning at 8.  He weights about 7 pounds and 2 oz.  Both my sister and the baby are doing great.  My parents are so excited to welcome their first grandson.  I could not wait to greet my little nephew this weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment