Pages


Sunday, November 13, 2011

I Love Sewing Cupcake Toppers

Hi, how's your weekend?  I had a great but busy weekend this week.  Went to visit my family and my new nephew, attended my good friend's wedding and went to Mr. G's grandpa's birthday party.  But don't worry, no matter how busy I am, I have never forgot about my C for Cupcake Cupcakery's blog to remain connected with everyone.


I made these cute sewing cupcake toppers couple weeks ago.  They are a great way to dress up your cupcakes, cookies or other baked goodies.  Just want to remind everyone that I just opened our C for Cupcake Cupcakery Etsy shop online (click here to check out our online store) to sell cupcake toppers, cupcake wrappers, gift tags and much more...I know I know, now my online store is still pretty empty.  But I promise more items will be posted soon.  








The idea and concept about my Etsy shop is serving more people! My online cupcake business is limited to serve those who live in Orange County, Los Angeles County and part of Inland Empires.  I also know that a lot of people like to bake by using their own recipes, but they may not have time to make the "accessories" to dress up their baked goodies; therefore, our C for Cupcake Cupcakery Etsy Shop could serve those customers, who live outside of the LA and OC area, and also serve those who love to bake, but do not have time to make the "accessories" to dress up their baked goodies.  Hopefully, I could share more sweetness through my Etsy shop with everyone. 


I will post more projects on my Etsy shop soon, stay tuned!


0 comments:

Post a Comment