Pages


Monday, December 19, 2011

Bridal Shower Supplies

7 more days till Christmas and 13 more days till the new year.  I am so excitied for Christmas and my vacation, yay! 


It's been two very hectic months - Thanksgiving, Christmas and new year. I got several orders from my Etsy shop these 2 months.  I am so happy that my Etsy shop is doing pretty good since I opened the end of October.  I will have more items listed on my Etsy shop, so stay tuned!

I got an email from a customer out of California about a custom order.  At first, she wanted to order 3 dozens of fondant cupcake toppers for her friend's wedding shower.  However, due to the limit time (it's a very rush order), I didn't think I could finish the fondant cupcake toppers on time.  So I suggested that I could make some cupcake picks and matching favor tags for her friend's wedding shower.  She gave me the theme colors and also what they want for the shower (the bride and groom's first initial).  She was very open about any idea I have.  I ended up making some very elegant cupcake picks and favor tags for them. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment