Pages


Friday, March 16, 2012

Louis Vuitton Spring Inspired Cupcakes



If you have been following my blog, you might see the Louis Vuitton (LV) cupcakes I crafted about a month ago.  I received another order of  LV inspired cupcakes from the same customer about couple weeks ago.  She loved the cupcakes I crafted for her the last time and wanted to make order some more from me to bring to the LV store at the South Coast Plaza for their staffs.  So here you go...for you, all the fashion and cupcake lovers!

I hand painted the LV logo on the fondant. 
Aren't they classy?


From LV Spring fashion show
Inspired by the LV Spring fashion show



The mini speedy bags and I made them slightly different than the last time.  I simplified them a bits to make them look cuter and also add some flowers with the same color schemes to make everything tight together.

Close up of the Speedy bag

Inspired by the LV key chains




0 comments:

Post a Comment