Pages


Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Inhalable Cupcakes and Desserts


Do you remember those electronic cigarette (e-cigarette) thingy?  E-cigarette, is an electrical device that simulates the act of tobacco smoking by producing an inhaled vapor bearing the physical sensation, appearance, and often the flavor and nicotine content of inhaled tobacco smoke, without its odor or, ostensibly, its health risks.  It was the talk of the town few years ago. 

My husband got an e-cigarette few years ago.  He played with it for a week, and now it has been peacefully sitting alone somewhere at our house (they were very pricey [about $100.00] when they first came out; therefore, I did give my hubby a hard time when he stopped playing with it).  I am not sure how useful it is to help those, who are trying to quit smoking.  But it surely got a lot of attention when this new invention first came out in the public. 

Diet company, Vaportrim took this new invention to the limit.  Vaportrim  now proudly presents a new diet product, inhalable desserts, including cupcake, strawberry shortcake, cinnamon bun, peach cobbler, milk chocolate, and even pina colada to assist people to lose weight!  WHAT?!  You hear me RIGHT!  INHALABLE DESSERTS!  






Here they explain how it works:

As you inhale flavor, you taste receptors send message to your brain.  Hormones are releasing and telling your body it's full.  Our sense of smell actually triggers feelings of fullness before our stomach does.  By enhancing smell and taste, you feel full faster causing you to eat less to lose weight.  (Note:  Video below is not from their official website)


I have not tried this new product yet, so I can't tell you if it works or it's just a gimmick.  If I come across one at a store (it seems that they only have it for sale on their official website now for about $10.00 each), I would definitely pick one up and tell you how it is.  One thing I can tell you though; I don't think it could fulfill the same satisfaction we got from biting a freshly baked cupcake (in my opinion at least).  So you want a "muffin top"or a inhalable muffin?  Your choice. 

Note:  I guess, in future, they will probably come up with more crazy products, such as inhalable oven baked turkey, buttery mashed potato, Chinese orange chicken, etc...LOL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment