I am so excited that we finally got our tickets to see Jason Mraz's concert at the Hollywood Bowl this October. Jason Mraz is one of my favorite musicians and have been longing to see his live performance for ages. I am now listening to his songs every morning when I drive to work and every night when I go to bed, just to get familiar with all his songs, so I could enjoy even more at his concert.
|...to what not to LOVE|
|They are not ordinary cookies. |
They are cookies with mission to show people LOVE.
1. Butterfly (my all time favorite, so sexy and mystery)
2. Man Gave Names to all the Animals (it's a cute revision from the Bob Dylan's version)
3. I'm Yours (what not to love?!)
4. Lucky (Mr. G and I sing this song at karaoke all the time)
5. Remedy (First song I knew from Jason Mraz)
6. Curbside Prophet (Very refreshing new music)
7. You and I Both (Sad love song)
8. Did You Get My Message (Love the melody and lyrcis)
9. Make It Mine (Meaning song)
10. Please Don't Tell Her (another sad song from him)
What are your favorite songs from Jason Mraz? Share with us=)