My friend made some donuts and cinnamon rolls for her little nieces' birthday couple months ago. When she told me she is going to make cinnamon rolls, I told her to add bacon in your cinnamon rolls. She and everyone else thought I was nut at first, but she still "bought" my idea. And suprisingly, they turned out great and unique and everyone loved them. Her recipes of making the cinnamon-bacon rolls and donuts are super easy -
Cinnamon-Bacon Rolls -
1 roll of ready to bake cinnamon rolls
1 round cake pan
1 pack of bacons
- Open the ready to bake cinnamon rolls and put one slice of bacon and roll the rolls.
- Place the rolls in a round cake pan (I suggest using round cake pan because it is the perfect way to keep the round shape of the cinnamon rolls).
- Bake as directed and then done!
1 pack of store bought biscuits
Vegetable oil for frying
A big and a small round cookie cutters
- Open the store bought biscuits and use your round cookies cutters to cut them in a donut shape.
- Heat the vegetable oil, once it's heated. Put your donut dought in the oil until golden brown on both sides.