Pages


Friday, July 13, 2012

Enjoying my lemon zest cupcakes in this beautiful summer

Summer is finally here!  Last weekend was hot, sunny and beautiful!  And finally we got to clean up the house a bits and got some new patio furniture for our lovely little patio.  I am going to put our paito in a good use this summer.  I enjoy reading, eating, having my cupcakes and chatting with Mr. G at our patio. 

I made some lemon zest cupcakes with lemon zest raspberry butter cream frosting and some chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter frosting with chocolate ganache.  They both tasted lovely and I enjoyed every bite of them!  Tell us what are your favorite Summer cupcakes.

Lemon zest cupcake with lemon rasberry butter cream frosting

Chocoalte cupcake with peanut butter frosting with chocolate ganache

Enjoy the beautiful summer day

0 comments:

Post a Comment