Pages


Thursday, August 23, 2012

Great Compliment

I have shared some cupcake pictures of Dana and Tim's travel themed wedding on my last post this week.  Today, I would like to share this great complimentary email I received from Dana's mom, Debbi, who I also mentioned on my last post. 

Below is her compliment about our service and our hand crafted decorative cupcakes:

I thought the cupcakes turned out fantastic!! They were soooooo adorable- everybody was commenting on them. All that attention to detail - just so cute!  They really pulled together the travel theme. And they were delicious too - that's the best part. (My favorite flavor was the chocolate peanut butter, and I still can't decide which was my favorite fondant topper - all so cute!.) Thank you so much...
 
Thank you again so much.  I'll definitely be recommending you to my cupcake loving friends.
Debbi

I have been very busy and stressful for my full-time job lately.  Debbi's compliment has certainly put a big smile on my stressful face.  I am happy to see my clients and all their guests enjoyed the cupcakes and amazed by the decoration on top of them.  Debbi even send me a link of the professional pictures of their wedding.  If you are interested to see more pictures of the wedding and our cupcakes, head over to here Jason Burns Photography.  The pictures are wonderful; they captured all the important and sweet moments of the wedding.  The wedding was absolutely beautiful and unique and it totally represented Dana and Tim.


0 comments:

Post a Comment