Pages


Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Cupcake Camp in Cerrito (cupcakes for a good cause)



Earlier last month, I received an email from  one of the Cerrito High School Cupcake Camp's coordinators.  They would love to invite me to be one of their bakers for the charity event.  I SO SO SO wanted to be port of  it, especially this event is a fund raising event for a good cause.  Unfortunately, I got booked for few events and it's also my father-in-law's birthday that Sunday.  Therefore, I am  not able to be part of them  this year. 

If you are around Cerrito area, please stop by to get some cupcakes.  For buying their cupcakes, you automatically donating your money to the charities.

Where:Cerrito High School at 12500 183rd Street, Cerrito, CA 90703.
When:  This Sunday, November 4, from  1-4pm.
What:  $ 10 for 6 cupcakes
What more:  Raffle prizes and food trucks will also be standing by.

More details could be found on their facebook page, here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment