Pages


Thursday, November 1, 2012

Under the Sea Baby Shower's Cupcakes



First of all, I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween.  Also praying for those who have been suffering from  Hurriance Sandy in the east coast. 

It's been too long since I last updated my "creations".  I got couple orders for parties this weekend.  The themes for both parites are very cute and unique.  I will share pictures of the second party with everyone later this week.

Here are some mini cupcakes I made for the first party.  It's a baby shower for a baby girl, the theme is "Under the Sea".  Since the mini cupcakes are so tiny, I needed to keep all the decorations simple and catchy.   The flavors of the cupcakes are carrot cupcakes with cream  cheese frosting, red velvet cupcakes with white chocolate rose water frosting and the last but not the least is Japanese honey cupcakes with vanilla buttercream  frosting...

A mini whale fondant topper

A colorful tropical fish dusted with edibile sprinking paint

Pink jelly fish dust with silver paint

A mini star fish


Done with 6 dozens mini cupcakes

0 comments:

Post a Comment