Pages


Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Love is a many splendored thing!

I have made some engagment celebration cupcakes for my friend begining of this month for celebrating her cousin's engagement.  She gave me ideas of what the couple love (such as OPI nail polish, XBOX, the nephew they baby-sit, the school the groom graudated from, etc.) and I created few more love inspired cupcakes just to tight the whole love and engagement theme together.  They came out so "LOVE-LY"!  My friend told me that her cousin was surprised by this "LOVE-LY" cupcakes.  I am glad to create this special "LOVE-LY" moment for them=)

I think cupcakes are the best way to celebrate all the occassions!

Here comes the bride

suit and a bow-tie

XBOX remote control

OPI nail polish

The enagement date

The little nephew

Tie the knot!

beat headphones

Perfect match=)

A love set of engagement cupcakes

0 comments:

Post a Comment