Pages


Friday, February 8, 2013

Super Mario Brothers Cupcakes




This is not the first time I made Super Mario Bros themed cupcakes.  In fact, this is my 4th time within these two years.  Each time, I tried to twist it a little bits or throw some new characters in (unless the client wanted the same old ones I made). 

My client, Dory contacted me and told me that her 29 birthday was coming up in two weeks and would like to order some Super Mario Bros themed cupcakes from me.  She wanted one dozen with the more complicated design and another dozen she wanted some minimal design cupcakes.

So I tighted the two dozens togerther with the Super Mario Bros theme and her birthday.  They came out cute and she was extremely happy.  I was glad to see her and her guests happy because that is my job=)






0 comments:

Post a Comment