Pages


Monday, July 25, 2011

Alice in Wonderland Themed Cupcakes

There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger!
Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter.
---from the Mad Hatter in 2010 Alice in Wonderland's Movie.
Over the weekend, I made a set of Alice in Wonderland themed cupcakes.  They are just too cute to look at.  I recalled when I was a little kid, one of my uncles always called me Alice...I did seriously think about changing my name to Alice in the past, but well, I think my name suits me better though! 

Tell us what your favourite characters are and we might do a set of themed cupcakes and post it here just for you and your "eyes" to look at!

The Mad Hatter's hat

Solder of Queen of Heart

Drink Me!

The Cherish Cat

Aren't they cute?!

The clock is ticking...

Alice fell in the black hole.

1 comments:

Natalie said...

Love them, you did a beautiful job.

Post a Comment