Pages


Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Mario Brothers Cupcakes (Encore)

Last weekend, I made another set of Super Mario Brothers cupcakes for my friend's brother's birthday.  My friend saw the one I made for another client a month ago (check this out if you are interested in what I made the last time.).  She circled the ones she and her family liked the most.  At first, I was thinking just to focus on making the face and minus the body.  However, my friend and her family liked the whole body better.  Of course, I listened to my client and went for it.  This time I adjusted the scale a little bits to make all the characters a little bigger than the last time.  So people could see the details a little better.  They turned out so cute and I am so happy that my friend and her brother loved them.







0 comments:

Post a Comment