Pages


Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Billionaire Kitty



This is the world famous kitty and she is a billionaire ever since she was born in 1974.  Here is some information I found about this little kitty from Wikipedia -


Hello Kitty (ハローキティ Harō Kiti) (full name Kitty White) is a fictional character produced by the Japanese company Sanrio, first designed by Yuko Shimizu. The character's first appearance on an item, a vinyl coin purse, was introduced in Japan in 1974 and brought to the United States in 1976. The character is a staple of the kawaii segment of Japanese popular cultureThe Hello Kitty trademark has spread globally; Sanrio earned over $1 billion annually in sales outside of Japan, as of 2003. 


Two weeks ago, I got an online order from my Etsy Shop.  A customer was planning a baby shower party for a friend (the friend is expecting a little baby girl), and she wanted to order some baby hello kitty with the pacifiers and baby bonnets on.  This was my second time of making this richest kitty in the world, but I still had fun of making them again (and the designs of these toppers are different than the last time too).


Here are some pictures of the Hello Kitty's cupcake toppers I made (they are 100% edible), enjoy (please contact me if you want any customized items, including party supplies, paper and fondant cupcake toppers):









0 comments:

Post a Comment