Pages


Saturday, March 10, 2012

Just because...


I made some cupcakes, which inspired by the Beatles' popular love songs "All You Need is Love" and "I Want to Hold Your Hand" for my customer.  Her husband loves the Beatles and she saw the Beatles cupcake toppers I made last year; she immediately fell in love with it.  She once told me she will for sure come to me and order some from me.  She came to me last week and ordered some Beatles to surprise her husband.  She wanted the 4 members of the Beatles and the remaining two cupcakes, she left room for me to put on my own designs.  I figured since she ordered the cupcakes for her love, I made the remaining two with a love message on it. Sometimes we don't need a reason to send something sweet to the one you love, some "just because..." cupcakes are the best!







0 comments:

Post a Comment