Pages


Friday, June 29, 2012

(500) Days of Summer



Summer officailly started on June 20!  YAY!  There are million reasons why I love summer.  I am going to just list a few here:

  • I got to see the sun even after a long work day or getting out from the gym at 7pm.
  • I got to take my bike out for cruising along the beach
  • I got to chill by the pool.
  • I got to do some BBQ at our cute patio.
  • I got to wear skirt and slippers!




Talking about summer, (500) Days of Summer is my ALL TIME FAVORITE movie!  This is not a love story, this is a story about love.  If you have not got a chance to watch it, you need to watch it this summer.  Besides the story of the movie, I also fall in love with the actor, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, the vintage fashion style of Summer, the music in the movie and of course, appreciating the beauty of Los Angeles.  Mr. G and I even spent a day in Los Angeles to re-discover the gems of the city.  Few weeks ago, my hands got a major itch and wanted to make some cake pops to dedicate for the lovely summer in Southern California and the movie.  I have some left over cake at home (FYI - left over cake is the best for making cake pops), so I decided making some cake pops.  I will make some real cupcake decoration soon for this movie (ideas have been in my brain since last summer), I just need to find the time to do it (need to fight the time with all the wonderful outdoor activities I like to do in summer).

Here are some pictures we took when Mr. G and I pretended we are Summer and Tom in L.A.:

*P.S. I found some amazing engagment pictures of a couple on Pinterest and their theme is (500) Days of Summer for the engagment pictures and the wedding.  Would share with everyone here in our next post!









0 comments:

Post a Comment